Saturday, October 03, 2015

Mellow Saturday

Girl Its Been A Long Long Time Coming. But I. I Know Its Been Worth The Wait. Yeah. It Feels Like Spring Time In Winter. It Feels Like Christmas In June. It Feels Like Heaven Has Open Up Its Gate For Me And You.
Everytime I Close My Eyes. I Thanked The Lord That I Got You. And You Got Me Too. And Everytime I Think Of It. I Pinched Myself Cause I Don't Believes Its True. That Someone Like You Loves Me Too.
Girl I Think That You Leave Something. Yes You Are. And You. And You're Every Dream Comes True. Yes You Are. With You Baby. It Never Rains And Its No Wonder The Sun Always Shine When I'm Near You. Its Such A Blessing That I Found Somebody You Like.
And Everytime I Close My Eyes. I Thanked The Lord That I Got You. And You Got Me Too. And Everytime I Think Of It. I Pinched Myself Cause I Don't Believes Its True. That Someone Like You Loves Me Too.
To Think About The Night I Cried Myself To Sleep. You Really Haven't Know. How Much You Meant To Me. Its Only Right. In My Life. That You Be In My Life Right Here With Me.
Everytime I Close My Eyes. I Thanked The Lord That I Got You. And You Got Me Too. And Everytime I Think Of It. I Pinched Myself Cause I Don't Believes Its True. That Someone Like You Loves Me Too.

Please Endure My Mellowness Haha. Its Just That Its Been Awhile Since I Heard This Goldies (Golden Oldies If You Must Know Everything). And I Thought Why Not Type The Lyrics On My Blog.

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!


"Aduh Aduh Sayang"

No comments: