Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What We Did For Our Shoulder Session Yesterday

 I Like To Use The Assisted Pull Up Machine As My Warm Up Exercise.. Usually I Do 3 Kinds Of Pull Up Variations With 3 Sets For Each Variations.. 1) Standard Pull Up Just Like The Above Photo 2) Under Hand Pull Up Or Most Will Call Chin Up 3) Parallel Bar Pull Up.. The Reason Why I'm Using The Assisted Machine Is Hey Didn't You See How Big My Body Is Hahahaha., These Kinds Really Help Warming Up Your Body Plus I Always Give Me A Good Pump And Up My Mood.. Don't Ask Me Why Or How Or What.. It Just Works For Me
The Usual Shoulder Press.. The Aim For Yesterday Was Not To Go For Heavy Weights But Using Medium Weight And Lift It Fast And Go For Fatigue.. Only Using 15 & 18 Kg Dumbbells With 15 & 12 Reps Respectively.. 4 Sets 2 For Each Weights And By The Third Sets I Can Already Feel My Shoulder Burning!
Arnold Shoulder Press Is Next.. One Of My Gym Buddies Faves Exercise Hy Aweng Haa Haa Haa.. Using 12 & 15 Kg Dumbbells With 15 & 12 Reps Respectively (if nda ku salah).. 4 Sets As Well 2 For Each Weights.. This Is A Tough One As Well Because You're Starting With The Palms Facing You And Midway Lifting Up You Have To Twist It And The Back Of Your Hand Facing Front.. And When I Hit This Yesterday I've Almost Hit A Complete Failure That I Had To Stop With 2 Reps To Go!
Alright The Next Exercise We Did Was Side Lateral Raise Using 7 Kg Dumbbells With 15 Reps & 3 Sets.. Easy Weights But It Hurts Your Shoulders Like Nobody Business.. You Can Do This Seated Or Standing.. Did Seated But Didn't Like It For Obvious Reason.. Paot Bah Basar Didn't Get A Feel So I Did It Standing.. A Note Whilst Doing This Try To Tighten Your Shoulder Muscles Gives A Better Burn And Feel..
One Of My Faves Shoulder Exercise Another Variation To The Lateral Raise.. Bend Arms Side Lateral Raise Using 12 & 15 Kg Dumbbells Also 4 Sets 15 & 12 Reps Respectively.. A Demanding Exercise.. But I Just Love Doing It..
Fifth Exercise Standing Barbell Shoulder Press Or Some Might Call It Standing Military Press.. 4 Sets With 12 Reps And I Don't Remember The Weight That We Used But We Increase The Weight While Sticking With 12 Reps.. Also Demanding Especially When You're Already Fighting With Fatigue At This Moment..
And Of Coz The Shrugged Just To Finish It Off.. Exactly Like The One In The Photo Above.. I Opted Using A Machine Because It Gives You Better Stability And I Was Already Tired By Now.. Also Couldn't Remember The Weight We Used But It Was On Full Stack With 15 Reps.. Actually Before This I Would Like To Do An Upright Row Exercise Using Barbell Or EZ-Bar But Since The Gym Buddies Wanted To Do Biceps Exercise Afterwards And I Was Running On An Almost Empty Tank.. Wasn't A Bad Idea And I Just Spent Whats Left Of My Energy For A 20 Minutes Cardio.. In All Times Well Spent I Must Say! So That Is Just About It.. In Sha Allah I Will Do A Similar Post Like This.. And Next Will Be Back Exercise.. Also Aiming To Fatigue The Back Muscles.. So Watch This Space.. Taaaaraaa!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: