Saturday, January 12, 2013

Just Something About Yesterday

A Self Note.. Jadi Cani? In Sha Allah.. Even Half As This Pun I Be Very Very Happy.. Anyhow.. Did A Shoulder Session Yesterday.. The Gym Buddies Wanted A Hardcore Session So I Gave Them One.. And My Goodness Don't We Tortured Our Shoulder Last Night.. But We Had To Cut It Short Tho For That I Still Have A Good Pump Out Of It.. So This Monday I'm Planning To Do It Again.. Even If Its Not A Hardcore Session But The Plan Is I Really One To Hit That Shoulder Hard To The Point Of Fatigue Or Even To Failure..
The Thing About Shoulder Is That You Have To Be Careful With It Because It Can Be Easily Injured Yourself.. What Is Important Is That You Have A Good Stretch And Warm Up Session.. The Same With Back Muscles.. You Cannot Afford To Go Hit It Hard Hard With A Wrong Technique.. Once You Injured Yourself.. Susah Lah Tu.. Owh I Did Abs Workout As Well Last Night.. And I Got Tummy Cramps.. How Great!
TRue To THe BOne!
W  

No comments: