Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Back Workout Session Last Night

Doing It Differently With My Warm Up Last Night So I Did An Underhand One Arm Lat Pull Down On A Light Weight.. High Reps Just To Warm The Back And Arm.. And Get A Better Feel.. What I Love To Do Is Stand A Bit Far And Arch My Body Slight Backward So My Arm Will Be Extended Thus Giving Me A Good Stretch And I Also Twist It Midpoint Before Reaching My Body.. Also Its Good To Keep Your Arm As Close To Your Body.. You'll Get A Better Feel
 Still Doing My Warm-Up I Usually Do This Standing Straight Arm Pull Down.. Also I Always Stand A Bit Far From The Cable So I Will Have A Better Stretch As Well As Bend My Body A Bit To The Front While Keeping A Rigid Form.. I Also Incorporate This Workout In Between Sets.. Just To Help Stretch Those Back Muscles For A Better Feel.. Again I Did This On A Light Weight And High Reps..
 I Also Do A Quick Warm Up Before This Workout On A Light Weight With 20 Reps.. Then I Will Start The Workout.. This Wide Grip Lat Pulldown.. We Did This Last Night For 4 Sets Which Consists Of 2 Sets With Weight About 9 Plates For 15 Reps And Then The Next 2 Sets With Weight About 11 Plates For 12 Reps.. So The Pace Of Last Night's Workout Is Similar With My Shoulder Workout.. High Reps Medium Weights And A Quick Pace.. Aiming To Fatigue Those Muscles
 Another Variatoon Of Lat Pull Down.. This With The Back Pull Down To The Back Of Your Neck.. 4 Sets With Same Weights And Reps Respectively.. By This Time My Back And Arms As Well As Shoulders Starting To Burn.. Siuk Eh!
 Third Variation Of Lat Pull Down Close Grip Using Triangle Bar.. 4 sets Same Weights And Reps.. Also It Is Important To Try To Keep Your Arms Close To The Side Of Your Body.. Full Stretch Of Arms And Try To Pull It Down Towards Ur Chest..
Next Exercise Was T-Bar Row.. 4 Sets Starting Weight 20kg 20 Reps For 2 Sets Then 35kg For The Next 2 Reps With The Same Amount Of Reps.. Keeping Your Form Is Very Important With This Exercise So That You Can Target Your Lower Back And Prevent Injuries As Well.. Do It Right Even On A Light Weight It Do Murder On Your Butts And Thighs As Well!
 Leverage ISO Row Machine 4 Sets Same Reps Of 20 With The First 2 Sets With 25 Kg Weights And Increasing It To 35 Kg For The Next 2 Sets.. This Exercise Targets Ur Upper And The Side Of Back.. Good Pump For Arms As Well..
 My Personal Faves Single Arm Dumbbell Row.. There Are Different Variations For This As Well But On A Lighter Weight Using The Same Form With The Above Photo Is Better.. Where You Can Control And Isolate More On Which Part Of Your Back.. Me So Loves This Matey! 4 Sets 12 Kg For This First 2 Sets Then Using 15 Kg Dumbbells For The Last Two And 20 Reps For All Sets
Cable Row Baby! Last Exercise Of The Night.. 4 Sets And 20 Reps As Well.. Using That Very Bar.. Why? Because Biasalah Tangan Bilulang Sakit Udah.. Hardly Remember What Is The Weight.. Ngalih Jua Udah Tu.. I Think 9 Plates Kali Jua.. For The First 2 Sets Then 11 Plates For The Last Two.. Holding The Right Form Is Also Important Here But Biasalah Last Exercise.. Tired Banar.. Pandai Jua Menyimpang.. Hence That Is Why.. It Is Important To Ask For Support!
This Is Just To Finish Those Back Muscle Off.. Did It With The Heaviest Weight.. Why? Energy Almost Depleted So It Assist You While Going Up.. Do It To Failure.. Nda Tah Kira Berapa Reps.. Sampai Nda Ternaik Lagi.. Hehehe And That Folks.. Is The End Of My Workout.. Wooh! Love It!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: