Saturday, January 05, 2013

And The Whinging Never Cease To Stop

I Said To Myself.. This New Year.. I Will Try No To Whine As Much As I Can.. Take Everything Into Consideration.. Try To See The Positive In Every Situation.. But Somehow Things That Happen Within This Week And Last Was Really A Testing One.. As I Said It Before "Mengeluh Itu Sesuatu Yang Memenatkan" And Yes It Is Very True.. Its Tiring The Mind Hence It Lower Ur Mood To A Point It Gave A Negative Vibe To Ur Daily Life.
So What The Bloody Hell Is I'm Talking About.. So Let Me Share It With You All.. What It Is All About.. 1st Up I Guess Everyone Was Made Aware About How Late Us Daily Paid Workers Have To Wait For Our Salary.. That Was Really Frustrating.. Then When Ur Salary Is Made Available.. Another Problem.. $477 Of My Bonus Was Being Hold By At-Tamwil.. Of Which Yesterday I Found Out They Will Not Release It Until I Become A Monthly Paid Worker!
How Dare They Used That As An Excuse.. They Have To Hold $477 Of My Bonus Money.. As A Reserve Just In Case If My Salary Is Late In Being Release.. I Mean.. They've Been Deducting My Salary Every Month On Time For The Past Year.. Why Now? That Is Not Bloody Fair.. And My Second Point Here Is.. If Any Of You Have Dealings With At-Tamwil.. Especially When It Comes To Electronic Loans.. U Have To Open A Saving Account And An Amount Of Money Of Your Own Choosing Will Be Deducted To Be Deposited Into That Saving Account Every Month.. As A Reserved Just In Case Ur Late With Ur Payment.. And I Have Open A Saving Account With Them Since 2008.. And I'm Bloody Sure The Amount Of Money That Have Been Collected In That Account Is More Than $477.. Why Can't They Used That As A Reserve.. So My Question Here Is What Is The Point In Opening That Account.. I Can Withdraw The Money From That Account But I MUST Payback Whatever Amount Of Money I've Withdrew Either By Monthly Deduction Or Lump Sum.. 
Been Waiting A Whole Year For My Bonus Then All Of The Sudden They Hold It As They Like It.. I'm Being Rip Here.. In Fact They're Stealing From Me.. Walaupun They Said They Will Release It If I Meet The Requirement But Still What Right Do They Have To Hold My Bonus.. Just Because I'm A Daily Paid Worker? Now Tell Me Should I Whine Or Not?
TRue To THe BOne!

No comments: