Thursday, January 03, 2013

There & About

A Small Bbq At Uncle's Place

Waited Till Everyone Start Eating Then I Started To Grill My Lamb.. Yth Kata Bf My Cousin.. Atu Bang Macam Charcoal.. Kui Kui Kui.. Aman Kali Aaaaa...
So The Works On Building A New Bridge At Seria Has Finally Restart Again.. Mind You Before It Was A Case Of Bad Or Maybe No Planning At All.. To The Point That JKR Has To Succumb To Public Pressure To Re-open The Road.. Hence Just Because Its A Small Stretch Of Road Didn't Mean It Has No Important Whatsoever.
Anyway That Is About My New Year Celebration Really.. Those Dub Dub Dub And Woo Woo Night Is Well Past Me Now.. Its Not Really My Thing.. Where Almost Everyone Wanting To Go Out And Celebrate Their New Year.. And Why Is That? Well Every 1st Of January Is The Date Where My Late Grandma Passed Away.. Ard 3-4 Am In The Morning.. So The Memory Is Still There And Will Always Be There So Over The Top New Year Celebration Will Always Be A No No For Me.. Hehehe..
Btw I Will Be Doing A Re-cap Of 2012 Today In Sha Allah So.. Watch This Space Everyone..
TRue THe BOne!

No comments: