Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Today Back Session

 The Usual Warm Up Session.. Mana Boleh Miss Nie.. Alternating Between A Pull Up And Alternate Pull Up.. 8 Reps For 4 Sets..
For My Second Warm Up Session I Did One Arm Cable Pull Down.. But I I'm Doing It While Standing Up.. With My Body Arching Backwards.. I Get A Better Feel From It.. 3 Sets 15 Reps.. Weight Wise 30, 40 & 50 Lbs.
Third Warm Up Session A Variation To Cable Row.. This Time Using Rope.. Sometimes I Did It While Sitting Down But Today Chosen To Do It While Standing.. How I Do It? Usually I Bend My Knees A Bit.. Back A Bit Bend As Well.. Grabbing The Rope At The End.. Locking My Elbow Close To My Body While Pulling The Rope And Then At The End Spreading My Elbow Wide While Arching Chest Forward.. Nyaman Kana Nya Ni.. Haa Haa Haa.. Light Weight Saja 50 Lbs.. 3 Sets And 20 Reps..
My Final Warm Up Sets.. Straight Arm Cable Pull Down.. 3 Sets Of 15 Reps.. Weight Wise Depends On How Heavy U Willing To Go.. 
Alright My First Game.. Using The Hammer & Strength Behind Neck Pull Down.. 4 Sets 15 Reps.. With Starting Weight 25 , 40, 50 Kg A Side And Dropping  It Back To 20 Kg For The 4th Sets 
Second Game.. Lat Pull Down Using Triangle Bar.. Personal Faves When It Comes To Doing Back Exercise.. 4 Sets As Well With 15 Reps.. Starting Weight 80, 90 & 100 Lbs Dropping It To 70 Lbs For The 4th Sets..
Standing T Bar Row For My 3rd Game.. Love How It Hit Those Lower Back Muscles.. The Butts.. Hamstring As Well.. 4 Sets Of 20 Reps.. Weight Wise 25, 35 & 45 And Dropping Back To 25 Kg For The 4th Sets
Bent Over Lat Row With Wide Grip For My 4th Game.. Also Another Personal Faves.. Why? Because It Keeps Your Body Straight Especially With You Leaning.. Also It Is Important To Keep Ur Head Up.. Mun Nda Paning Kang Haha.. 4 Sets 15 Reps.. Starting Weight Of Antah Lupa Ku But  I Think 25 Then Adding Up 10 Kg For Every Sets.. No Drop Weight This Time Pasal Aku Samsing!
Since Aku Malas Membuat Normal Row.. I Chosen Using Machine Saja.. Its Less Demanding Plus I Was Already Tired.. 4 Sets Starting Weight 90 , 120, 140 Lbs 15 Reps Dropping Weight To 90 Lbs For The 4th Sets
Final Game.. Standing One Arm Dumbbell Row.. Exactly Like In The Picture.. 3 Sets 15 Reps For Each Weight Of 15, 18 & 20 Kg.. And By The End Of This Game My Heart Was Pumping Like Mad.. But Its All Bloody Worth The Time.. I Think By Next Month I Might Slip In Lunch Time Gym Session.. Maybe Once Or Twice A Week.. At Least Masa Ku Dengan Gym Buddies Can Concentrate On Heavy Lift G Pun Confident Tinggi Kalau Sama Durg.. Dapat Bernapsu Ngangkat Barat.. And Then Lunch Time Ani.. Its More Of High Reps With Less Rest.. Kira Nya Org Main Laju.. But See How It Goes First.. Plan Plan Jua Tapinya Tengok Keadaan Jua.. Nda Ja!

TRue To THe BOne!

W

No comments: