Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday And Im Feeling Tired

I Suppose Its The Weather Hot In The Morning Cold At Night Makes Me Feel A Lil Bit More Weary.. But In All Honesty I Suppose My Life Is A Bit Tiring To Cope At The Time Being.. Especially I Am Still In A Course.. Plus With I Am Still Here In Bandar So The Travelling Is A Bit Tiring.. Not That I'm Not Use To It But Its Been Over A Year Since I Moved Back To Kb And Life In That Town Is As Easy As Sunday Morning.. Hahaha Nah Im Just Kidding Sunday At Kb Is Just Dead But I Love It.. Okay Before Im Going Off Topic.. Life In Kb Is Just Easy.. No Rush.. Just Easy..
Now I Feel Like Listening To That Song Easy By Lionel Richie Haha Sekadar.. Thank God Tomorrow Is A Public Holiday Infact Its Gonna Be A Two Days Straight Public Holiday.. Aint That Sweet.. I Really Need That.. Need To Go Back Home And Just Recharge The Body System And Mind.. Lifes Been Too Hard Recently.. Its Been Hard Fighting Your Heart But Im Just One Man At Times I Will Break Down.. Its Tough To Stay Strong Ah Well It Is What It Is.. I Suppose This Is What Being An Aries Is All About.. When We Say Our Feeling Its True It Is So True.. Just Like The Name Of The Blog.. "TRUE TO THE BONE"
Enough About That Lemme Share The Boring Part.. Went To Tasek Yesterday Macam Si Banar Running Up N Down The Hill.. So Now My Butt N Thigh Are All Sore Like Mad.. Then Soon After Went For A Facial, Medicure & Pedicure Session Aka Menyeksa Badan Di Harun Gym Hence My Abs N Back Is So Bloody Sore.. Plus My Amino Lagi Habis Haiya.. So I Am A Robot Today Hahaha.. A Starving Robot.. So The Question Here Is What Am I Going To Do Later? Selalunya By Now Ada Udah Kana Tag Ni Kana Bawa Main Street Later.. P Somehow Alum Ada.. Ah Well Lets Go For A Run Then.. Apalagi Later Ada Exam.. Baik Tah de-stress! Jgn Sampai Jadi Macam Gambar Di Bawah Ani.. Hahahahahaha
Nda Lagi Baik Tu Banar Tah Haha.. Okay I Think That Is Just About It For Now Kan Buat A Quick Revision Dulu... Nyiauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: