Wednesday, February 08, 2012

A Post On A Rainy Wednesday..

A Fresh Hot Nescafe On My Tumbler.. The Sound Of Rain Drops On The Roof And Jason Mraz's I Will Never Give Up Playing Just Set My Mood Right Now.. How I Wish I Am All Alone In The Office At The Moment So I Could Switch Off The Light And Enjoy A Quiet Moment.. How Much I Appreciate For Some Quiet And Laid Back Moment After A Long Long Week Of Emotional Roller Coaster And Everything That Has Added The Flavour To It.. God I Cannot Explain Enough How Great It Is To Be Back At Home.. At The Place I Will Always Feel Safe.. At The Place Where I Can Keep My Thoughts Together.. And Makes Me Feel Much Saner.. But The Heart Do Still Ache And I Still Touch My Chest To Calm It Down Everytime The Memories Came Back Rushing.. As The Day End Time Will Always Take A Part Of Our Life Along With It.. Only Leaving Behind Memories.. Good Or Bad All Will Be Seered In Our Brain..
Michael Buble's Home Is Playing Right Now And My Thoughts Just Linger About Yet Again.. Rain Rain Pls Go Away Need To Lift My Mood.. That's Life Is All About Isnt It.. Too Many Changes At One Time.. Some U Just Take It By The Chin And Look Upon It And Say Hey.. I Took Blow Now Im Just Gonna Move On.. But There Are Also The One That Knocked You Up.. And You Fell Down.. This Is A Hard One.. And No Im Not Talking About The Blow.. Everyone In This World Can Take Any Blow But To Get Up From It.. It Needs A Lot Of Character.. Slow Or Fast, Long Or Short The Time Needed You Just Need To Carry Yourself Up.. One Step At A Time And You'll Get There.. Right Matey..
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: