Thursday, February 16, 2012

Perginya Seorang Teman

Just Like The Gloomy Weather Today.. So Is My Mood At This Very Moment.. Today The 16th Of February 2012.. I Lost A Very Good Friend, Just Like Others He Is My Mentor.. Seorang Yang Tidak Pernah Lokek Untuk Memberi Tunjuk Ajar.. A Person That You Will Always Have A Good Laugh With.. A Person Who Will Always Be There Whenever You Need An Advice.. A Genuine Nice Person.. And For Everyone Who Knew Him.. I Do Believe That We Will All Agree That Losing Him Is A Big Big Lost In Our Life.. And As A Mark Of Respect I Wont Be Posting Anymore Blog Update From Today Til Tomorrow..
So To All My Readers Dipohonkan Kerjasama Abiskita Untuk Mengsedekahkan Suratul Fatihah Agar Roh Beliau Tenang And Sentiasa Dicucuri Rahmat Serta Ditempatkan Dikalangan Para-para Solihin.. Dan Juga Kita Doakan Agar Ahli Keluarga Beliau Akan Sentiasa Tabah Dan Kuat Untuk Menghadapi Hari-hari Yang Mendatang.. G Zul.. Thank You For Everything..
AL-FATIHAH...
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: