Friday, February 24, 2012

Just A Friday Chatterbox

Happy Friday Everyone I Think With Me Just Being Alone In The Office Right Now Well Not Really That Alone.. Got A Few AEC Workers Installing The AC Unit At The Boss's Office.. Well What I'm Trying To Say Here Is That Finally On A Quite Time.. I Could Gather A Few Thoughts Just To Post Something That Has Been Playing In My Mind For The Past Few Days In Fact Since The Last 2 Years.. There Are A Few Things In Life That I Hated The Most Apart From People Being A Hypocrites And Insensitive.. Is The Human Attitude Of Being An Ignorance And Ungrateful..
Don't Get Me Wrong.. I'm Not Perfect And I Will Never Ever Be.. I'm Not Saying That I Never Been A Hypocrite Or Disrespectful.. I've Been There And I've Done That.. And In Fact At Time I'm Still Am.. We Can't Run Away From It Because At The End Of The Day We Are Only A Human Being.. And It Is Just One Of The Characteristic Of Being A Human.. Tho For Saying That Its A Character That We Should Try To Not Be..
I Just Loathe Ignorance.. People Who Belittling Everyone's Feeling, Achievements Etc & Simply Saying They're Just Not Good Enough To Be Part Of Their Life.. I Loathe People Who Is Insensitive Towards Their Surrounding... With Their Cynical Comments And Jokes And Not Even Thinking About Whether It Is Appropriate Of Not.. I Just Can't Take That Into My System.. I Just Can't Wrap Myself Around It Especially When It Comes From A Friend Or A Family Member.. In Fact Even From An Outsider I Still Can't Accept It..
And Being Ungrateful Is Just Wrong Man.. Not Being Thankful To The People Who Gave You Valuable Gifts In Life That Money Can't Buy.. And Not Being Thankful To God For His Graced That We Lived Amongst The People Who Treated Us With Their Best Of Efforts.. That Is Just So Very Very Wrong.. Once In Awhile We'll Get Lost, Steered Out Of Own Course, We Become Careless In Life But That Is Just Normal And Expected.. We Always Needed Someone To Tell Us Hey That Is Wrong.. You Shouldn't Be Doing That Or You Can't Act Like That.. When We Got Too Comfortable With Our Surroundings We Tend To Overlook Our Own Attitude.. But To Have Someone To Tell You And Give You A Piece Of Advice But To Ignore It Totally.. That Just Ticked All The Hate & Angry Box In Me.. Owh God How Much I Loathe Them..
Recently I Lost Someone And That Has Put A Perspective In Me About Life More Often Than Usual.. Thinking About The People Who I Know, Who Truly Loves Me And Care About Me.. And More Importantly People Who Meant The World To Me.. People Who I Sincerely Care About.. The One Who I Sincerely Love.. I Just Can't Tell Them Enough How Much Thankful And Grateful I Am For Them Being A Part Of My Life.. Walaupun Nya Org At Times Kitani Pandai Terluka, Terguris Hati, Berusik Hati But Its Just Life.. Sedangkan Lidah Lagi Tergigit.. Tulang Lagi Tertalan, Jerawat Lagi Timbul, Ubat Lagi Lupa Di Mana Menaruh And Makan(*garu hidung* Heh).. Apalagi Dengan Keolahan Kitani Kan.. As Long As We Realized We Had Made A Mistake.. We Apologized And Never Repeat It Then Insya Allah Our Life Will Be Much Much Better..
We Have To Remember Life Is Too Short For Us To Let Our Ego, Our Selfishness To Dict-act Our Life.. Ingat Selalu Setiap Satu Dugaan Satu Cabaran Yg Susah Yg Berat Atu Semuanya Bermula Dari Kitani.. So Before We Start To Point Our Finger To Others.. Look At Our Own Hand.. Satu Jari Menunjuk Kehadapan Akan Tetapi 3 Jari Menunjuk Ke Arah Tani Sendiri..
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: