Tuesday, February 07, 2012

My January In Perspective

Hello Guys How Is Everything Going On For You Out There? I Do Sincerely Hope That Everything Is Going Well.. I Thought This Going To Be My First Post For February But I Didnt Realize That I Had Made An Entry Already.. Anyhow Not To Gloat Much At It So I Suppose Might I Just Get On With It Then Yeah?
So I Had This Idea Of Doing A Monthly Reflection Of What Has Been Going On In My Life For The Past Month.. Food For Thoughts.. Things I Shud Have Said Or Did.. Or Vice Versa.. This Is All Derive From My December Post Of Summarizing The Whole Of 2011 Last December.. And If U Call Urself An Avid Reader And Follower Of My Blog You Should Be Aware Of That..
Its Not Really An Eventful To Be Perfectly Honest Just The Wedding Of Close Friends Is The Biggest Highlight Of This Month.. But On A Personal Note The Month Or The Year Started With A Sour Note In Regards Of My Work.. I Wont Go Into Personal Details About What Happen Because I Might Accidentally Insulted A Party Or Two But Somehow This Matter Really Knock The Wind Out Of My Sail.. But Due To Me Trying To Be As Professional As I Could.. At Times Like These Having Someone Who Can Lend A Shoulder To Cry On Or Just Listen To Me When I Pour My Heart Out Would Be Great..
Been Back In Gym For A Good Month Now As Well.. Haha Feels Great Tho.. Still Thousand Of Miles Away From My Target But To Be Honest I Dont Even Know What Is My Target.. I Suppose Looking Tone Should Do It For Me Right? Anyway I Suppose This Shall Be It.. See Ya In My Next Post
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: