Monday, February 13, 2012

Di Pagi Isnin Yang Suram

Back In The Office.. Not Even The Aroma Of Coffee Manage To Remove The Sleep From My Eyes.. My Body Is Still Feeling Tired.. Long Weekend For Me? Not Really Went To Arnie's Wedding Yesterday.. Didnt Wait For Long.. Should Have Stayed A Lil Bit Longer And Tunjukkan Muka Arah Pengantin But Somehow I Cant.. Kalau Bukan Menganang Kawan Ku Awal Dah Ku Balik Kemarin.. Dont Get Me Wrong.. Bukannya Benci.. Never Was.. Never Is.. Never Will But My Heart Was Shouting.. I'm Here After All This While.. After Everything We Shared.. I Cant Even Get A Hello.. Ya Allah Kejamnya.. What Have I Done..? Apa Dusa Ku Sampai I Was Treated With This Coldness.. Yth As Soon Jemputan Balik.. I Just Stay Sekajap.. Linger A Bit Then I Just Left.. Cant Stay Too Hurtful Being Treated Like This.. Even Waiting For The Lift Ride Is Long Enough And I Just Took The Stairs.. The Walk To My Car Was A Lonely Walk.. God My Heart Was Breaking.. Kejamnyaaaa.. Ah Well That Was Yesterday.. That Was Last Week.. That Was The Past.. That Was The History.. God Given Me Two Able Legs.. So Im Gonna Use That To Walk On.. To Move On.. Walaupun Aku Tau Aku Nda Kuat.. But My Leg Will Drag Me Away From All This..
On A Happier Note Ive Got A New Running Shoe Now.. Been A Long While But My New Brooks Glycerin 9 Is In My Hand.. Thanks To Amar Of Ridah In Kiulap For Ordering It For Me.. The Shoe Was Not Available In Brunei But Through Some Contact He Managed To Bring It Into The Country For Me.. And I Seriously Cant Wait To Break It For Its First Run Later.. Yihaaaa And I Will Update How It Goes Later On Yeah So Watch This Space..
Anyway I Think That Is About For A Short Post This Monday.. Need To Go For A Round Today.. Need To Finish A Lot Of Work Before Wednesday.. But That Didnt Mean I Cant Update My Blog For You All *wink* Take Care All.. Have A Pleasant Day Ahead
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: