Tuesday, February 07, 2012

I Dont Even Know How Long I Can Keep Up With This..

I Suppose Today Mark The Beginning Of A New Change In My Life.. God Sometime I Hate My Intuition.. My Sense Of Things.. Especially With My Own Feelings.. And Somehow I Had This Sixth Sense That There Is A Change Soon Coming In With A New Wind.. I Dont Even Know Nor I Could Explain How Does These Kind Of Things Keep On Coming Back Over And Over To My Life Just Like A Vicious Cycle.. It Gives Warmth To Your Heart.. It Creates Smile To Ur Face And I Am Truly Grateful And Extremely Thankful For All Of It.. And When It Ends Suddenly It Just Took The Stuffing Out Of You.. When It Comes To This I Am Not Strong Im Just So Bloody Useless.. But I Just Have To Tell Myself When It Is Not Yours To Keep Then It Will Never Be Yours To Keep.. Just Be Glad That U Have The Chance To Hold On To It No Matter How Short The Time It Was And You Know That You Were So Sincere With It And That Is The Very Least I Could Do..
As The Heart Keeps On Aching.. The Thoughts Of You Keeps On Wandering About.. And My Heart Just Keeps On Calling For It.. And Just As The Time Keep On Clicking Away And Leaving Us Behind.. I Just Hope The Memories That I Hold Dear To Right Now Will Never Leave Me.. Because For A Man Who Has Given Everything All I Have Now Is Just Dear Memories.. And Now My Heart Begin To Ache Again.. And So When You See Me Out There Touching My Heart.. That Only Mean I Am Thinking About You..
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: