Hadith Rasulullah SAW

Abu Dharr (May Allah Be Pleased With Him) Reported: The Prophet (PBUH) Said, "Do No Belittle Any Good Deed, Even Meeting Your Brother (Muslim) With A Cheerful Face"

Muslim

Friday, May 12, 2017

The Wednesday 10th Of May 2017


Nothing Much To Share Since Kami On Leave And Kami Di Kb. You Got Lazy Hahaha Especially When You Had A Very Long Day In Miri Yesterday. Plus I'm Just Gonna Enjoy My Leave Week Ani By Being Lazy. In Fact Dari Sabtu Ke Isnin Saja Aa I Just Tido Bangun Tido Bangun. And Now Alhamdulillah As I Am Typing This Post Today The Friday 12th I'm Feeling Very Fresh. Artinya Rest Ku Atu Cukup And Boleh Udah Masuk Keraja Ni. Haa Haa Haa Cam Si Banar.

See When I Said Kami Being Lazy My Wife Was Taking Her Afternoon Nap. I Walked In The Room And Ask If She Fancied Magi Kari. When I Said Magi Kari Atu Buat Sendiri. Cuaaaaaa Magi Ku Di Kerajakannya. Ceh!

Spending Whole Night Updating My Blog. Mind You Bulan May Alum Ber Updated. So I Took Whole Day And Night Just To Update. Puas Jua Hati Kamu Membaca. And Its A Good Thing Jua Ni Cuti Ani. Mun Nda Alum Kamu Meliat Blog Ku Ani Banyak Berupdate.

No comments: