Thursday, May 12, 2016

Here And There


Finally Got My Fat Arse Off To The Clinic. All This While Nda Mau Kurang Jua Batuk Ku Ani. Still Going On. Well Honestly Even Right Now Pun Masih Jua Batuk But Terasa Berkurangan. Luan Banyak Dosa Kecil Bah Yatah Batah Kan Baik.


Back To What I've Been Doing. Nganya This Time I Have To Up My Discipline. Nda G Dapat Kan Membuyuk. Even Cheat Day Pun Nda Bleh Sekati Sekati Makan. I Just Do What I Got To Do.


Kan Pakai Baju Ani Untuk My Nieces' Wedding Sunday Ani. Tapinya Sayang jua Ku. So Just Keep It For Raya Tah Saja. Need To Send Another One Lagi.


And Aku Lupa Yang Aku Actually Memotong Baju Keraja. Hahaha Boleh!


Kah Fee Chicken Chop Looks Good. My God! i Can Even Smell It From Here. I Certainly Can Taste It As Well. Ish!


This Was Today. Waking Up Because This Guy Were Early. Well Still Turn Up At Work Late As Usual. Not Complaining Though. Kinda Love The Smell Of Freshly Cut Grass. I Knw Its Weird. hahaha

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

"Wow Its Already Thursday"

No comments: