Saturday, March 07, 2015

Today Dan Ke Random Mannya

Its Saturday.. So Polo And Jeans Day Like Its My Own Office Haha.. I'm So Cool.. Haa Haa Had Small Breakfast Today Pasal I Had Quite A Big Dinner Last Night.. After That Chest Session My Muscles Was Crying For Some Meal.. So I Had Rice And Egg.. Mun Nda By Now Lunch I'll Be Super Duper Sore! Well I Am Sore At The Mo.. But Feeling Better About It.. Last Night Grumpy Sangat!


A Selfie Is A Must Haa Haa Haa Need To Trim That Moustache Tho.. Kan Melantik Tah Ya Udah.. But My Jenggot Alum Tia Mau Mau Tabalnya Ish!


Banyaknya Tucson Atu.. If Gue Ada Duit By A Few Cash Them Out Then Rented It To All Those Oil And Gas Company In Industry Area Ani Alone.. 20-30% At Cheaper Rate From Jasra Rental.. Then Untung From That By A Few More With Installment Then Bila Cukup $$$ Cover The Interest Loan Dulu.. Man I Can Make Easy Money Monthly From That.. Guyang Kaki Saja..


I Miss That Bracelet And I Miss That Feeling Bila Abis Makan And Enjoying Coffee And Ciggies.. But I Don't Enjoy The Ampus Moment I've Got From Smoking Either..


I Really Loves Iklan Magi Ani.. This Kid Is Cute.. Comel Berabis.. If You Remember Iklan Raya Yang Ya Ikut Boys Mandi Sungai During Bulan Puasa Then Bila Kana Marah Ya Punya Jawapan Tadi Hujan Lebat Bapak.. Ya Tah Udah Nie Haha


3 Days??? Sendiri Ku Charging Aaa Haha.. 

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W


"Now I'm Hungry.. Memenyet Ku Eh"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name......
Middle name.....
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8) Email address..........
9) Monthly Income:.....................
10) Occupation:...........................
11)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com