Monday, March 09, 2015

Sunday Kemaren

Went To Bandar Kemarin Attending A Wedding Function.. Was Running A Bit Late Ehemm As Usual But Still Did Not Dare To Drive Fast.. Well If I'm Doing 160 Km/hr Still Managed To Take A Perfect Photo Then It Is Not Quick Yet..



Only A Few Decent I Took.. The Rest I Still Am Waiting For My Friends To Share But Biar Ca.. Haa Haa Haa


The Bridegroom.. Congratulations Again.. How I Wish Her Late Sister Was Still Around.. She Will Be Super Super Excited For This..



Since I Woke Up Late Yesterday And Kinda Rushing To Get Myself Ready For The Wedding Invitation.. Ehem Typical.. Went For Night Run.. Thought It Was A Short Run Last Night And My Calculation Was Right.. Didn't Reach 2 Km.. Sucks.. No Wonder I Wasn't That Tired Even Though I Did 5 Session Of Short Sprints.. Tho For That I Sleep Well Last Night..


Then Helped My Lil Sis With Her Homework.. Well Part Of It.. Aku Pun Kiyal Kiyal Jua Deh..

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W


"Owh March Please Don't Let April Come Too Soon Please!!!!"

No comments: