Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Just About Yesterday And Today


This Was Last Night.. I Just Realized That Last Week I Did Not Have Any Maintenance Run.. Okay Actually Maintenance Run Ani In My Schedule Is Where I Had A Short Distance Run In Order To Maintain My Stamina.. And Usually I Did It During Waktu Malem.. And I Always Incorporate Short Sprinting Session Afterwards.. I Did Five Interval Session And My Heart Was Pumping Hard Hehe Love It.. So Today Tuesday Will Be A Rest Day Since My Body Was Still Sore From Sunday's Shoulder Session And Last Night Run.. Alright Why I Do Sprint Well Here Is Just A Few List Of The Benefits.. KELIK!


Alhamdulillah All Customers Who Bought Our Briyani Today Was Happy With Their Purchases.. Sunday Lagi.. Mudahan Bertambah Rezeki Tani Semua.. Amin..

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W


"Yawn Ngantuk Ku!"

No comments: