Saturday, March 28, 2015

Air Tangan Babuku




 I Told My Mum Nanti We Share Lah Beli Meat Processor Machine So Its Easier For Her To Prepare Her Karipap And Begedil.. She Said Yeah We Should But She Also Mentioned That Karipap And Begedil Will Taste Better If She Prepare The Beef Like This.. Cut It Into Small Pieces While With Meat Processor The Beef Will Usually Be Hancur.. So By Preparing It Manually You Can Actually Enjoy The Beef.


Alright Point Taken! You Can See The Beef Here.. While Most Begedil Yang You Guys See Di Tamu Mostly Filling Nya Just Ubi And Sizenya Pun Damit I Introduce You Babuku's Begedil Lampuh.. And Yes This Is The Filling Ubi, Daging Plus Daun Bawang And Daun Sup.. And This Is Why My Mum Put A Minimun Order Of $15 Per Tray.. Kita Tak Buyuk.. Kesian Org Yang Makan Kalau Tani Karit And Cuai.

Til My Next Post.. Take Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W


"Some Called It Begedil Bunal"

No comments: