Thursday, March 26, 2015

The 26th Of Maret

Thursday And By Thursday It Means Cara Melayu Day And I Have No Idea What To Blog To Be Perfectly Honest.. Macam Nda Happening Saja Hidup Ku Dua Tiga Hari Ani.. Alright Some Said I Look Like I Lost Weights But Mun Kan Kana Tanya Aku Pun I Would Say Ya I'm Losing Weight But I Always Been Telling Myself That I'm Losing Weight Even For A Fact I'm Gaining.. So Just To Check It I Try A Few Shirts Yeah I Fill A Wee Bit Lose But Hey One Crazy Weekend With Food Can Ruin That Instantly.. And Yes That Is How I Measure My Body.. Couldn't Care Much About My Weight Because Let Be Frank And This Is Just My Personal Opinion.. Losing A Few Kg Is Great It Builds Up Your Confidence But To Me Personally I Rather Go For The Inches.. If I Can Fit Into An Old Work Shirt Then Yes I Might Consider I Am Losing Weight.. And I Have A Few Which Still Hanging Around In My Closet.. And I Used That As A Motivations And Alhamdulillah I'm Making Myself A Little Bit More Active..


Talking About Being Active Here Is My First Run After A Week Off.. The Last Week I Was Feeling Lethargic And My Body Was All Sore Jua.. So Aku Pun Ambik Rest Saja.. Kali Last Night I Thought Bah Adang Mun Di Dulur Malas Ani Nda Jadi Ni.. Hence Around 8 Pm Went To Kb Town.. Parked My Car Di Kawasan Pasar Baru Which Is My Starting Point And Run.. I Thought After A Week I Would Struggle A Bit And Yes I Had Side Stitch Because I Didn't Had A Solid Warm Up And Obviously My Breathing Was Ke Laut But I Choose And Empty Street To Control My Pace.. Steady My Breathing And Alhamdulillah I Enjoyed The Rest Of My Run.. And It Was A Bit Hard Jua Since Most Part Of The Route I Took I Was Running Against The Wind..

Gonna Run Again This Saturday In Shaa Allah And Since Its Earth Hour Maybe I Could Beli Shoe Lace Yang Berlampung Ah.. Friday Ani Tah If Sampat Since I Had Delivery In Tungku And JPMC Jua.. And Then Kemarin Pun Di Rumah Durang My Mum And Sisters Sibuk Menyiapkan Order Karipap.. Kan Dari Awal Minggu Hari Hari Mengerajkan Karipap.. Kali I Told Them Bah Hold Dulu Order Since Esok Ada Delivery Saturday On Sunday Resume.. Hari Hari Dah Ku Menjadi Tukang Rasa Karipap Ani.. Kan Hari Hari Jua Lidah Ku Hangus Owh Btw Karipap Ayam Is Tastier Then Daging..


Obviously Not A New Photo But Another Headache.. Archie Is Totally Under The Weather.. To Fix It Saja Ah The Labour Charge Nya Saja Udah $800 Erkkk Nangis Alai Eh.. Actually We Really Hope The Bill Won't Be That Expensive Since My Sister Kan Sekolah Di Bandar Next Month.. Mun Udah Labour Charge Nya Begitu Hopefully Barangnya Nda Semahal But I Really Doubt We Probably Need A Minimum Of 3K Just To Get Her Fix This Time.. Jarih Eh Ari Atu Her Gearbox Now This Erkkk! But In Shaa Allah Not The End Of The World We'll Get Her Fix..

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W


"Just About Today"

No comments: