Sunday, March 16, 2014

Then There Was My Saturday (15/03/2014)

 Driving To Bandar And When I Saw The Haze Along Seria I Thought Owh No It Really Is Returning.. And It Was A Very Hot Day.. So It Might Be Haze And Mist And It Was Bloody Hot Yesterday
Mum's Acar Telor.. The Only Reason That I Drove To Bandar Yesterday Was Because Of This.. Lamb Briyani For Ka Bibi's And Her Officemates
And Since I Was In Town Might As Well Pop Here For A Spot Of Brunch!
I Noticed This While I Was On My Way To Bandar.. So On The Way Back To Kb I Snapped It.. Bush Fires The Last Few Days.. And There Goes The Banana Trees..
Me And Rais Hehehe Ikut Ya Aku Bangang Ah My God He Is So Handsome!


Take 1
                                                 Take 2
Take 3 Finally!
Aleesya Pun Nda Mau Digambar
Basar Udah Panya C Faiz Ani Haha
He Is So Adorable
15/03 Eh 34 Udah Umurnya Hahahaha We Grown Up Together.. Happy Birthday Cousin!

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: