Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Yang Selow (16/03/2014)

Was Being Asked The Things I Did Now That I Do Not Have To Turn Up For Works On Fridays And Sundays.. Well My Answer Would Be Tv-Game-Eat-Game-Tv-Sleep That Is Just All To It Really.. So I Just Opted To Update My Blog.. Another Friend Asked Me Why Do I Still Blog? Because In My Blog I Can Rant.. Here I Can Share My Views.. The Kind Of Views Which I Need To Take A Step Back Before Typing It.. And Simply Just Compiling Memories For Future Reading.. I Know Blogging Is Not The In Thing To Do Right Now With Social Medias Looking So Updated.. But Honestly A Slow Past More Personal Site Is Always Better.. Ever Since I've Changed My URL I Didn't Get Much Hit As It Was Before But That Really Isn't The Matter.. Even If I'm The Only Reader Left And I Still Got The Time And Energy I Will Always Keep On Doing It.
So Here I Am With A Hot Mug Of Nescafe Updating My Blog.. So Do Expect A Few More Post Updates After This One.. Anyway I Do Hope Your Sunday A Productive And Enjoyful One.. Spend Sometime With The Love One.. Appreciate Life A Lil Bit More.. Cherish Your Love One And In Sha Allah Being Alone And Lonely Shall Never Be Associated With Living..

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: