Saturday, March 29, 2014

Just Another Rambling




This Was Taken Last Sunday During Our Sunday Lunch.. Minus Two Of My Other Sisters.. To Be Honest I Like Chicken King's Ayam Penyet Maybe The Crispy Chicken Thigh Won Me Over Or The Sambal Itsel This Is My Second Time Ordering It In A Week..!


Such Headache..! This Was Last Sunday As Well.. Heard Like A Big Bang But I Didn't Have Care To Check It Out.. So While I Was On My Way To The Gym I Notice Something Odd And I Thought It Was Just Water Spots And When I Look At It Again.. Owh No! That Is A Long Scratch..! Someone Knocked An Air Conditioning Drain Line Landed On The Side Of My Car Then Neatly Put The Drain Line On The Grass! Damn Kids!


While This Was Taken On Either Monday Or Tuesday.. Totally Forgot.. Went To Our Head Office In Beribi For Some Errand.. And I Was Being A Total Rebel Turning Up In Just Polo Shirt And Jeans.. Owh And A Cool Note We Have A CB Coffee Maker In The Office Now! Damn!


Last Thursday! Pick A Wrong Day To Wear Cara Melayu.. Well Actually Its The Right Day But At The Wrong Moment.. My Boss Received The Information Late Wednesday Night Sent By Our Colleague In Bandar Regarding The Thursday Inspection Plus Meeting.. I Was At Site And On My Way For A Spot Of Breakfast When I Was Informed.. Bloody Starving Man! Was Shaking All The Way Through The Morning.. Crazy Stuff! Thank God I Didn't Collapsed.
Finally Got Myself A Haircut.. I Did Mentioned It That I Will Get Myself A Haircut Before My Cuz Wedding Ceremony.. And I Look Bloody Handsome Now.. And I Got Written Text From Someone To Proof It Hahahahaha!
And I Just Realized Every 21st August Is A Lefthanders Day... Honestly I Do Not Know The Significant Of This Day.. But Hey At Least You Can Bored Someone Else With This Knowledge!

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: