Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Maret Nih!

Alhamdulillah We Are Now In The Month Of March.. I Seriously Thought Yesterday Was Only January How Time Have Flew Isn't It.. I'm Not Saying The Past Few Months Have Been Plain Sailing.. Its Certainly Doesn't.. But Praise To Allah He Gave A Few Hard Moment.. Headache Moment.. Heart Wrenching Moment But I'm Please To Say With His Guidance I Managed To Pull Through And Hopefully I Become A Much Better Man From The Experience.. One Thing I Know Now For Sure.. When You Have Problems At Hand No Matter How Big Or Hard It Was.. Fear Not There Is Always A Solution.. And Most Of The Times You Just Need To Take A Step Back Or Leave It For A Moment.. And In Sha Allah Ada Tah Jalannya Kana Tunjukkan Tu.. Setiap Masalah Atu Akan Selesai Asal Ada DUIT! Hehehe No Not Money Its Doa, Usaha, Ikhtiar Dan Tawakal.. 
Anyway That's For The First Post Of This Month.. Will Be Updating The Blog For Sure.. Just A Bit Tired With Work Lately.. 

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
 TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: