Saturday, March 29, 2014

A Saturday Post (29/03)

Feeling Absolutely Knackered At The Moment.. My Legs Are All Bloody Sore From My Thigh All Down To My Ankle.. If I Can Describe Hows My Friday Yesterday.. Well Its The Epitome Of A Long Day.. Get Out Of The House As Early As 6:30 Am.. Got Back Home Well Grannies' Place At Almost 2 Am In The Morning.. Sandi Right? Why? Its My First Cousin's Nikah Ceremony Plus A Few Errands Will Be Posting The Photos And Some More Updates.. So Thank God Its A Saturday.. Or Else I Won't Be Bothered To Update My Blog..
As I Mentioned Earlier Its One Of My 1st Cousin Got Married.. And He Is Younger Than Me.. So The Uncles And Aunties Are Kinda Giving Me A Hard Time At The Moment.. I Pretend It Didn't Gets Under My Skin.. But To Be Perfectly Honest.. They Do! But There Is Nothing I Can Do About It At The Moment.. I Just Have To Keep On Believing And Hoping That One Day It Will Be My Turn.. In Shaa Allah

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W

1 comment:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

lol
Love these uncle and aunties.