Monday, March 10, 2014

My Sunday Yesterday

Its Been A Long Time Since I've Pampered Sonya.. I Woke Up A Bit Early Yesterday.. Well Earlier Than Everyone Else At Home That Is.. And Gave Her A Long And Thorough Shower.. I Also Gave Her A Clay Treatment.. What Does This Do? Okay Over Time The Car Body Will Collect Contaminant From The Road Or The Environment.. Albeit Birds Dropping To Tar Or Bugs.. To Explain It Simply.. Notice After Tani Cuci Kereta Bila Tani Gusuk Kereta Atu Terasa Macam Biji2 Well This Is Where The Clay Comes In.. With A Special Solution All I Did Is Just Rub The Surface Of The Car And All Contaminant Will Stick To The Clay Bar Like Metal To Magnet And Then What Is Left Is A Very Smooth Body.. Yes Polish Do Work But Not Everyone Have A Polishing Machine.. It Also Gave A Better Shine Once You Polish Or Wax Your Car.. Extra Work But Really Worthed!
Voila The Finish Product.. No Coat Of Wax Or Polish But It Shines Through.. A Little Bit Of Elbow Grease And You Will Get The Satisfaction.
Like I Said In My Previous Post.. Went To Rimba Yesterday For A Family Meeting.. That Guy There Sitting On The Floor.. He Is Getting Married End Of This Month.
Tempting But Too Pricy.. And With My Hand Control.. I'll Destroy It On Its First Flight!

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
 TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: