Saturday, March 08, 2014

Saturday 08/03

I Said To Myself Today.. Its Hari Santai Sedunia.. Haha.. Its Good To Have A Day Where You Actually Not Doing Anything But Just Bored Yourself From Too Much Internet.. And One Thing That Pisses Me Off Big Time Today Is The Photo Below..
Almost All Of The Movie Downloads Webbie That I Surfed Was Now Blocked.. Only One Left But Still Its Only A Series Web So Movies And Such Like Ganool Is Totally Blocked.. BARKING HELL!

So Now I Personally Took Arm That I Am Having A Personal Duel Trying To Find A Way Around This Thing.. Crap! The Weekly Running Man Downloads.. Top Gear.. Series That I'm Following.. Oh Cock!

And Currently Everyone Is Eager To Find The Fate Of Flight MH370 Which Currently Presumed Crashed..  I Do Hope For A Better News Tho..

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
 TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: