Tuesday, December 25, 2012

So What Is There To Blog About

No Photos To Share For This Post Guys Sorry.. Its Been A Slow And Quiet Weekend.. But I'm Sure Will Find Something To Entertain You Guys A Bit Alright. You Know What I Just Realize I Picked A Nice Day To Return To Work From My Leave.. Right Here It Goes.. Returned On Thursday.. Then Friday Off, Saturday Work, Sunday Off, Today's Monday Work Then Just Realized Its Christmas Tomorrow So Another Day Off And It Fall On A Tuesday So Waheiiiiiiii.. Great Stuff!
Been So Lazy These Few Days.. I Need To Haul Ass Tomorrow.. Need To Be Active.. Been In Idle State For Over A Week Now And Its Not Good.. My Sleeping Pattern Also Been Screwed! Having The Knack To Take A Nap At 7pm Only To Wakes Up At 11 Ish.. And Then I Stayed Awake Til 4 Am ... So Its Not Good.. Need To Fight That.. Its Not Healthy.. In Fact When I Hit The Gym Last Night (Didn't Manage To Finish It Yesterday Because Of My Headache).. I Wasn't Really Performing.. Well In A Sense That I Wasn't Really Sweating.. The Power Was Good.. But Somehow My Sweat Glands Wasn't Having Its Usual Day.. As If My Body Was Saving Energy.. Most Probably Because That Lack Of Sleep Or Maybe Something Else.. In Short Mood Nada Tapi Berpaksa.. I Can't Explain It More.. 
Okay It Never Fail To Amaze Me That People Think That I Hold A Big Position In My Work.. Okay Fine I Always Mention About Going To An Inspection, Reports And Such.. Anything That Makes They Think That My Pay Is Good.. It Always Struck Me Funny.. And I Know Things I Did Is For Someone With A Bigger Pay.. Right? To Say That I Don't Love My Job Is An Under-Statement.. With The Responsibilities And Freedom I Have In Dealing With My Works.. Its Good.. But That Is All To It.. There Is The Bigger Factor That Currently My Current Job Will Not Get Me Anywhere.. And I'm Still Thinking Of Trying My Luck Somewhere Else.. 
So It Was December Its Christmas And Then Bonus.. Kinda Semi-Looking For It To It.. Not Planning To Go For Big Big Purchase On New Phones And Such But Just Gonna Re-stock My Protein Shake And Fat Burners.. Well That's About It Really.. I Cant Really Wait For The Year To End.. It Has Been A Difficult Year.. I Just Wanted The Clock To Turn To 12:00 1-1-2013.. Reset Everything.. New Resolution.. New Focus.. And I Pray That Next Year Will Be Much Much Productive Than This.. In Sha Allah..
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: