Saturday, December 01, 2012

So Its December Then

Wow Ain't That Quick.. And In 30 Days Time 2013 Is Here.. Alright This Is The Month Where I Have A Few Targets To Achieve.. Been Planning For This Since The Last Few Months.. Well There Is More Target To Achieve But For The Time Being The Most Reasonable Target Is Losing Weight Haha.. So The Battle Plan Here Is Gradually Increasing The Amount Of Cardio And The Main Plan Is To Change My Meal Plan.. It Does Sound Easy Tho But It Is Much Harder Then It Is.. Sacrifice Is Needed And So Does Discipline.. Why? Well Try Living On My Mum's Cooking For A Month Y'all Know What I'm Talking About.. Atu Yang Ku Susah Hati Tu.. Actually If Too Think About It.. Don't Resist It.. Just Control It.. Heh Tahi Lah.. Hahahahaha..
Nya Org Jangan Makan Nasi Mun Kan Mau Kurus.. I Used To Agree To That But Tani Ani Org Melayu Bah.. We Can't Just Throw It Away.. No.. What We Should Do Is Get The Alternative.. I.e Brown Rice.. But Mum Told Me Her Friend Who Is A Diabetic Patient.. And She Needed To Take Her Insulin Shot Everyday.. Which She Cant Take Our Normal Beras Wangi.. A Few Months Back Mom Met Her And Was Shock That She Is Actually Look Much Much Slimmer.. And Her Secret Was That She Is Now Using Beras Faizah.. So There You Go.. Going For The Alternatives.. Mun Dulu Masa Ku Baru-baru Kan Buat Diet Bodoh Atu.. I Don't Know What To Eat.. And I Was Weak Most Of The Time.. People Might Think Since Ive Done It Before It Would Be Easier To Do It Again.. HELL NO! Back Then Ive To Admit I Was So Heartbroken So There You Go That Is The Real Reason Why I Did It.. Plus Now I Cannot Just Go Not Eat And Be Hungry All The Time That Was Foolish.. So Wish Me Luck Guys.. And Enjoy Your Weekend..

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: