Wednesday, March 07, 2012

WitNasDei

My Mood Today Is Grumpy.. I Woke Up And Im Feeling Grumpy.. Hahahaha Nadawah.. Im Not Just A Lil Bit Tired Today.. Its Day 3 Today And Its Rest Day.. Alhamdulillah I Needed It.. Last Night Gym Was A Tortured.. Concentrate A Lot On Dumb Bells Games.. So Its Kinda Hurting.. Which Is Good Lah Tu.. So Kalau Kana Cucuk Dadaku Masa Ani Memang Mua Ku Jadi Biyut.. Wow I'm Ur Angel Playing On KFM Right Now.. Gotta Love All These Classic Songs They're Playing.. Waiting For The Hot Water To Boil Up.. As Soon As I Have My Nescafe The Better.. Antah Addicted Kan Barang Atu.. Bought A Fresh Bag Yesterday.. And Yg Bisainya It Is Now Less Fat.. Bagus Bagus.. Every Little Thing That Helps Is Appreciated.. The Plan For Today Is I Have To Check On The Installation Of Prepaid Meter Progress.. Need To Update Org Bandar.. Then I Have To Do A Report About A Few Damages Done By Us When We Forcably Opened 2 Units Heehee.. Need To Finish That By Noon.. Yup I'm Off To Bandar Later.. Plan Kan Liat Bola But Antah Lah Mun Sampat.. And Also I Wanna See My Grandparents.. Missing Them Jua.. Plus Wishing I Cud See Someone Later.. Atu Pun Mun Dapat Jua.. Mun Nda Dpt Sabo Je Laa
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: