Monday, March 19, 2012

I Swear To God I'm Missing The Old Time

Been Browsing My Old Posts.. Sedari Awal Ku Start Blogging.. And It Really Makes Me Miss The Old Days.. Its Not Just That Even The Way Aku Jotted Down My Post Atu Aku Pun Ketawa Bah.. Sandi Eh Handal Aku Atu Menulis.. And To Be Frankly Honest If Nda Ku Pandai Menaip Catu Atu.. Somehow I Feel Like I Was Very Very Veryyyyyyyyyy Happy Back Then... Maybe Benar Jua Lah Ada Org Berpendapat Bila Hidup Ani Rasa Berat Our Mind Tend To Go To A Happier Time.. If I Was Given The Power To Go Back In Time And Visit My Pass Yes I Would.. But To Change It NO!.. Why? Setiap Satu Kenangan Atu Kan Perjalanan Hidup.. Dan Ianya Jua Pengalaman Hidup.. But Maybe There Were A Few Things That I Would Like To Change Jua Lah.. Like The Things That I Should Have Do But Didnt.. Words That I Should Have Say But Not Said.. Somehome One Day When Live Is Near To The End.. I Could Look Upon My Life And Say.. I Took A Few Blow.. But I Do Know I Have Touched A Few Hearts Along The Way.. I Just Hope Ive Done Enough When That Bell Rings.. Owh And Hug Could Live Me Up Or Just Touching That Tummy Of Urs.. Isk Isk Isk I MISS U SO VERY VERY MUCH!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: