Tuesday, March 06, 2012

TwoosDay

Looking At The Today's Borneo Bulletin.. Isk Isk Isk Atu Siuk Stadium Ah.. Been Missing A Lot Of The Matches.. Ah Well.. Esok Tah Insya Allah.. But Have To Pujuk My Parents Hopefully Durg Mau.. Keh Keh Keh.. Entering Day 2 Today I Still Trying To Figure What My Regime Is.. For Sure Today Is Gym Day But I Still Trying To Figure Out What Variation I Could Do With My Cardio.. And I Already Set Myself A Good Target.. I Found My Old Shirt And A Pair Of Old Jeans.. So Ku Gantunglah Di Luar Almari.. I'm Gonna Fit This Belly And This Butt Into That.. Insya Allah.. Hopefully It Works.. Giving Myself 60 Days Lah.. If Dapat Alhamdulillah If Nda Dapat Tambah Lagi Harinya.. Hopefully Iman Tahan Saja Meliat Makanan Nyaman Di Rumah Atu.. Alright That Is Just About It For Now.. Just A Short Update Untuk Pagi Ani.. Later Lagi I Jot In A Few More.. Need To Finish A Few Reports Yang Tertunggak Kemarin.. Mana Nda Kana Kidnap Oleh Ketua Unit Hasil.. All Morning Ku Kluar Ofis.. Udah Pukul 3.30 Barutah Ku Balik Semula.. Have A Pleasant Day Ahead You Beautiful Creature.. Dargh
P/s I Miss My Grandparents
TRue THe BOne!
W

No comments: