Thursday, March 01, 2012

My Thursday..

This Photo Sums Up Well My Feeling Right Now.. Im Feeling Envious.. I Envy This Guy So Much.. Here I Am Looking At This Photo In My Office.. Honestly There Is Not Much To Whine.. It Is What It Is.. Work Is Always Work It Won't End But When I Entered The Office Today I Got Word That The Admin Need Me To Bring My Foundation Certificate To The Minsitry Of Education To Aks For A Proof That It Is Being Accredited.. I Mean WTF.. Seriously Susah Banar Jua Durg Kan Membagi Aku Gaji Bulan Ani.. Its Like Apakan.. We Were Talking About A Lousy $4 A Day From My Current Pay Here And I Have To Go Through This Hassle.. Nauzubillah.. Ada Ada Saja Batu Penghalang.. Kawan-kawan Yang Lain Selasai Udah Tapi Kediaku Masih Menahan..
Tho For That Pasti Setiap Satu-satu Kejadian Atu Ada Hikmah Disebaliknya I Just Need To Be Positive Even At This Very Moment.. In My Mind I Just Wanna Say FUCK ALL And FUCK IT! Terima Saja Tia Gaji Damit Walaupun I Know I Dont Deserve It But Then Lets Fight.. Who Knows.. Ada Imbalannya.. Ah Well Nuff Said Bout The Negative Bit.. Office Is Always Like It Is.. Alum Batah Ku Duduk Bah Pagi Td Mana Lagi Phone Call Kan Di Jawap Org Kan Berjumpa.. Kontrak Datang And Yes I Need To Work Esok Jumaat And On Sunday As Well Hahaha Like I Said In My Facebook Status This Morning.. Normal Services Has Resumed LoL!
Back To The Photo.. I Wish And I Hope One Day I Have Money To Go For A Month Trip To Places Like These And Just Enjoy The View.. But More Over All I Ever Want To Do Is Go To Rome And To Be Exact Vatican City And Visit All The Places Yang Macam Dalam Movie Angels & Demon Aaaa... Ah Well For Now Lets All Of That Be A Dream First
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: