Thursday, March 22, 2012

Di KHAmis Ku

Never A Dull Thursday To Be Honest.. Been Going Up And Down The Office Stairs For More Than 5 Times Now.. Phone Calls.. Sms Non Stop Coming In With Contractors Mengusut And The Lingka As Well And Wow Now My Sleeve Got A Black Mark.. Where The Hell Dose That Comes From.. And Its Grease.. Shyte! That Gonna Stain And I Need To Change My Work Clothes Later.. To Be Very Very Honest I Dont Even Know What To Blog Today.. The One That Got Away Is Playing Right Now.. That Makes Me Think About Someone Real Bad.. Hopefully She Is Strong Enough To Go Through What She Is Going Through Right Now.. Especially With Her Current Condition And That Makes Me Worry More.. How I Wish I Cud Make Her Smile At This Very Moment.. Maybe At Least For A Few Moment Make Her Stop Thinking About Her Problems.. Yeay How Much Would That Mean..
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: