Monday, March 12, 2012

A Monday Again..

The Usual Monday Routine For Me.. Disk Clean Up.. Virus Update As Well For The Lappies.. Trying To Wipe The Sleep Off My Face.. And Waiting For The Caffeine To Kick In.. Not n The Right Mood To Start Working.. Actually I Don't Think Any Pending Job To Do.. Eh Eh Eh Adaaaa... Database Haha Alum Lagi Ku Ter-update.. Nanti Tah.. Biasalah Still Feeling A Bit Tired From The Weekend Hooray Hooray Haha..
I Just Love The Smell Of Freshly Wipe Desk And The Aroma Of Coffee In The Morning.. I Woke Up Easy Today.. And Followed Soon With My Usual Morning Prayers Then Up Up And The Way.. Then I Sat Down Thinking Its Gonna Be A Tough Month Financially Soon.. And That Worrying Feeling Kinda Sneak In For A Second But Insya Allah Like C Danan Sampit Always Said "Di Mana Ada Kemahuan.. Di Situ Ada Highway!"
Just Done Calculating How Much Money Needed To Be Spend Next Month With My Car Insurance Is Due Next Month Mau Mau $700 Ada Kali Tu.. I Am Also Thinking About Becoming A Member Of Musclemax Gym.. Ku Kira Kira Pun Rather Ku Just Walk In And Spent $5 Baik Ku Join Saja.. And Its Only $40 Monthly.. And The Good Thing About Becoming A Member Is I Can Turn Up Anytime I Want.. Bila Boring Kah.. Bila Otak Ani Melayang Memikirkan Seseorang Kah.. Atau Bila Stress.. Dpt Jua Di Seksa Badan Ani..
So I Think This Is Just About It For The Time Being.. This Will Be One Of Many Post For Today.. So Watch The Space Beautiful Creatures.. You Might Enjoy It..! :-)
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: