Saturday, August 27, 2011

This Is A Sahur Post

Woke Up At 3:30 This Morning.. And Then I Went Straight To Shower.. Antah Ah Somehow I Always Have My Shower Just Before Sahur.. Especially During Weekdays.. Why..? That Is The Problem Waking Up For Sahur And Sleeping Back Afterwards Because You Tend To Over-Slept And Obviously You Will Be Late For Work.. That Is Why I Have A Thorough Shower.. Shampooing My Hair, Shaving And Such.. Things That You Don't Do When You Wakes Up Late Work.. So Yeah In The Morning I Just Have A Light Shower And Freshen Up..
As I Was Saying When I Woke Up Half An Hour Ago Had My Shower Then Went Straight To The Kitchen.. And I Just Cant Wait For My Parent To Wakes Up And I Just Have My Meal Straight Away.. Even My Sisters Who Were Cooking And Heating Up Some Food Was Surprise.. I Was So Very Hungry.. Probably Because Of My Night Run.. I Feel Hungry.. Because Usually I Only Had A Glass Or Two Of Water Then A Spoon Of Rice Then Head Back To Sleep..
Saturday Today.. And I'm Gonna Be Heading To Bandar Again Later.. Need To Pass A Few Of My Certificates To Pass It To The Confidential Clerk.. Also I Have This Rehearsal For MIPR Raya Celebration Later Next Month.. To Be Honest I Wasn't Really Looking Forward For It Nor That I'm Up For It But Somehow Lately Everytime There Is An Event Coming Up Somehow My Name Will Be In The List Automatically.. Don't Get Me Wrong I Took It Positively That People Feels Comfortable With Me And Not Being Bullied.. I Just Hope All This While They Will Appreciate The Time, The Sacrifice And Such Amin..
Planning For A Sungkai Outing At Tutong With Wak Later.. Suppose To Be Having One With A Few Of Old KFM Chatters At Coffee Zone But Everybody Seems To Be Busy So We Cancel It And Have A Small One In Tutong.. So Kinda Looking Foward For That As Well.. Then On Monday I Have Another Sungkai Gathering With The Lads And The Spouse.. Hmmm So I Might Be Bring A Date.. Siapa Ya Harus Ku Bawa.. Hahaha..

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: