Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Feeling That Missing Feeling Right Now..

Yupppppppp.. Exactly What The Title Post Mean I Am Missing Something.. What? Heh Here Is A Story.. Went To Seria Yesterday Doing Some Site Work.. Then On The Way Home Something Hits Me.. I Miss Something So Very Much.. And Suddenly I Feel Lonely And A Bit Depress.. I Felt It When I Parked My Car At Supasave Panaga.. When I Enter The Store Alone And Was Looking For Some Item Alone.. Wondering What Am I Missing? I'm Missing My Life In Bandar Especially During This Ramadhan Month.. Usually After An Inspection Work My Office Mate And I Would Just Cruise Around The City Into Shopping Complexes Just Browsing Around.. Doing Window Shopping Just To Kill Time.. Its Not That We're Skipping Time But Its One Of The Must Do Thing During The Ramadhan Month Especially When You Got Nothing Better To Do Apart From Sitting Down In The Office And Stare At The Monitor With No Real Intention Of Doing Work..
Then When I Arrived At The Office.. I Had A Lil Chit Chat With The New Boss Just Sharing Experience On What We Did With The Office Mate During The Fasting Month.. And That Makes Me Miss Them Even More.. To Laugh At Fauzi's Sleepy Face And How Fresh He Looks After Leaving The Office Every Time During Noon.. Then Looking At Boy's Ever Blurry Face.. And Everytime He Walks Pass Me, He Be Full Of Cigarette Smell And Looking All Confident As If He Is Fasting.. Sharing Some New Indo Songs With G Zul As Well As Giving A Good Fair Of Trash Talk Until Eventually Reminding Ourselves That We Are Fasting.. And Then Suffry And Every Time He Walks In The Office With His Shade, Jackets And Bennie As If He Is Suffering From A Fever But Only To Tell Everyone He Is Fasting And Also Going To Gadong Looking For Dvd With Bibi.. And Then When I'm Bored Out Of My Head.. Went Down To The Lobby And Have A Chit Chat With Wina And Kajah Ramlah.. I Miss All Of Them! Btw Wina If Ur Happen To Read This.. Gtau Kajah Ramlah.. Open Housenya Jan Ya Lupa Lagau Aku.. Tais Liur Jua Ku Kan Sambal Tahainya Tu Hehehe..
Heh And So That Is Just About It.. I Just Had To Let It Out.. And To Be Really Honest.. I Miss My Life In Bandar.. But That Was Then This Is Now.. We're Just Need To Make Better Use Of The Time We Have Coz Once Its Gone We Cant Get It Back..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: