Monday, August 29, 2011

Setahun Yang Dulu

Currently Listening To Tinie Tempah's Written In The Stars.. Such An Epic Song Think The Title Fits The Post.. Browsing Around My Old Photos Hence Giving Me Some Idea For Blog Post.. Things Happen Setahun Yang Dulu.. Mun Diikutkan Alum Plang Sampai Setahun But Putaran Takwim Hijrah Udah Pun Setahun.. So I'm Trying As Hard As I Could To Remember What Really Happen Last Puasa Leading To Hari Raya..
Last Year I Think Its One Of Those Time Where My Character Being Tested.. Family Was Under A Lot Of Stress.. Kana Fitnah Lagi Pasal Something So Bloody Stupid.. And Then Penghinaan Yang We Have To Go Through Its Just Unbearable.. It Gets To The Point That I Was Really Wanting To Hurt Someone.. They Have Crossed The Line And If Not Because The Faces Of The People I Love Appeared Right Before My Eyes Probably I've Broken Their Faces.. But Instead Of Doing Just That I Just Broke Down And Cried.. Even My Dad Begged Me.. If I Am His Son And If I Love Him.. I Would Control My Rage.. Thank God I Did But Until Now I Haven't Find Any Solace In Myself To Forgive Them.. And Maybe Just Maybe Its One Of The Reason Why I Have Become A Short-fuse Person.. Antahlah..
And Then On The Relationship Bit.. One Of The Sweetest Memory I Have.. Found A Gal.. Loved Her, And To Have Someone During Festive Season After So Many Years Celebrating It Alone Is Most Welcoming Itself.. Then Almost A Year Later The Relationship Broke Down.. So I'm Back To Square One.. She Has Moved On And Found A New Love.. Happy For Her.. At Least Her Family Bless It.. The Joy The Pain The Time Together The Memories Will Remain.. And From My Heart.. Thank You For The Time.. The Smile.. The Laughter.. The Love.. Everything.. Thank You For Accepting Me On September 7.. Thank You =)
One Of The Highlight Of Last Year Was Doing A Recording For Hari Raya Program At Kristal FM Called Dam Dam Dum Aidilfitri.. It Was A Two Part Recording Which First We Were Up Against Ourself.. And Which My Group Won.. And That Was The Best Of Time.. We Lift The Studio.. Then The 2nd Part We Were Up Against KFM Team.. Which We Lost By A Single Point.. Nevertheless It Was Fun.. And To Here Your Voice On Radio Haha That Was Odd And My First Thought Was.. Do I Really Sound Like That..
Doing The Puasa Photoshoot Session Was Another Highlight.. Macam Si Banar Berjubah2 Ke Masjid Tangah Tangah Malam After Bersahur Di I-Lotus.. Yang Ku Hairan Cana Bleh Jubah C Jirul Muat Dibadanku.. Haha Come Now If I Have To Try It.. I Doubt It Will Fit Me Now.. Haha Sampai Org Kan Qiamulail Bah Baru Kami Berinut.. Imagine Saja Pukul Berapa Tah Tu Nah Kami Bergambar Ah.. Hehe
Push Forward A Year.. Time Have Moved.. Things Have Changed.. But All That Is Needed To Be Done Is For Us To Be True To Ourself.. Because Only Being Ourself Is The Best Thing That We Can Ever Do.. Trying To Be Someone Else Just To Impress Others Will Only Hurt Us In The End.. Your Just Living In A Lie And That Is Just Plain Stupid.. Maybe Just Maybe You Will Find The Happiness Within Insya Allah =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: