Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Should Be Sleeping But......

Alang Alang Kajap G Lah Tidur.. Current Time Is 1:53 Am.. Yawnsterrr Eksen Saja Tu Later On Bila Udah Melimpang Atas Tilam Atu Hilang Tu Ngantuk Ah.. Antah Lah Only During Fridays And Sundays Saja I Slept More Then 5 Hrs Especially Last Sunday.. I Spent Most Of My Sunday Sleeping.. Earlier That Night Went For Endurance Jog Done That.. Then Went To One Of The Cafe Here And Watch The Liverpool Match.. Tough Luck They Drew!.. Then After Sahur I Just Went To Bed Straight Away.. Even My Father Menagur Awal Jua.. Hahaha 4 Ish Awal But I Was Really Tired After An Hr Jog And Only Woke Up At Ard 1 pm.. Then Linger A Bit Went Back To Sleep At 2 Ish Only To Finally Wake Up Ard 5 Pm.. Atu Baru Dinamakan Makruh Puasa.. Hehe What To Do Been Only Having An Average Of 3 Hrs Of Sleep..
Currently Listening To Top Of The World By Cataracts.. The Song Is Growing On Me.. Its In My Running Track As Well.. Talking Bout Running Finally After 2 Weeks Puasa Barutah Keluar Jogging Waktu Siang.. Did Fartlek Today.. Pancit Jua But It Was Fun Especially Bila Badan Terasa Ringan Owh That Was One Heaven Run Hehe.. After Iftar Went To Bandar For Coffee With The Gang And Burger King Jirul's Treat.. Yth Yang Penguat Semangat Tu Ke Bandar.. And What Makes It Weird The Guys Been Saying That To Me Kb - Bndr - Kb Is More Like Kiulap - Kiarong - Kiulap.. Macam Nada Bah.. I Dunno I Don't Mind That Hr Drive.. Its Not That Long Really Plus I Didnt Have To Do It All The Time And Its More Of A Leisure Drive Then Being Speedy Gonzalez..
So We're Planning To A Group Sahur This Weekend.. Not Really Sure Where? Probably Dim Sum Or I-Lotus.. Kena Save Lah Sikit For That.. Taking Bout Saving And Income Ani.. I Do Have To Admit It.. It Was A Big Struggle To Meet Ends Meet But Alhamdulillah No Matter How Hard It Is I Managed To Support The Family Lil Bit.. Ada Jua Rahmatnya Balik Keraja Ke Kb Atu.. My Dad Pun Nda Payah Memikul The Burden Alone And I Do Hope My Sisters Dapat Keraja.. Only By That Then Our Family Income Will Improve.. Terkadang Atu Mengeluh Jua But It Teaches You To Be More Appreciating To What You Have.. I Just Hope Dad's Land Development Deal Got Sorted Soon.. Maybe By Then We Won't Struggling That Much.. But As Usual Lah Namanya Hidup.. Kesusahan Atu Satu Dugaan.. Kesenangan Atu Pun Satu Dugaan..
So Lets Dougie To The Bed.. Dougie?? Nda Tau?? Ahaha Look It Up.. Zzzzz Peace Out!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: