Saturday, August 20, 2011

Run Time

My Endurance Run For Tonight.. Just Shy Under 10 Km.. I Know To Some Its Nothing.. But Its What Ive Been Planning To Do Lately.. A Very Slow Pace And I Set Myself A Target Which Is To Run For This Duration Of Time Regardless Of The Distance.. What I Failed To Achieve A Few Days Back I Manage To Just Do It Tonight.. I Keep On Telling Myself The Very Least Is To Hit The 77 Minutes Mark At Least It Was At Par.. But I Think My Fitness Improve A Lil Bit So I Just Keep On Going.. Tho I Have To Admit The Last 15 Minutes Was A Real Torture.. I Just Have To Dig Deep And Trying To Stay Positive That I Can Do It.. And Alhamdulillah I Did It.. D'Masiv Jangan Menyerah Helps A Lot Too.. And To Be Honest My Running Tunes For Tonight Is Mellow And Relaxing Which I Believes Help In A Way That I Didnt Get Overly Excited With My Pace.. Biasa Bila Melintas Dapan Org Mengambang Tah Ya.. Laju Tah Sendirinya Pace Atu.. Pretty Chuffed With Myself Especially After Burning Over A Thousand Calories.. So The Next Time I'm Gonna Do An Endurance Run.. I Wanna Hit The 1 Hr 45 Mins/105 Mins Mark.. Then Maybe Before Ramadhan Ends I Am Able To Hit The 2 Hrs Mark.. Insya Allah.. =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: