Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hot-Cold-Hot And Damn Sweaty Haha

I Was Referring To Today's Weather If You Must Know.. It Was Hot In The Morning Then A Very Heavy Rain Plus No Power Supply Then Now Its Hot Again.. Yeahh!! No Power Supply.. Its A Monthly Cycle Thingy.. No Power Then No Water.. I Have No Idea What The Hell Is Going On Here.. Bilang Org Udah Merungut Di KB Ani.. As Far As I'm Concerned This Matter Has Been Going On For A Long Time.. Year After Year Nda Patut Nada Yang Buat Post Mortem Kenapa Hal Cemani Sering Berlaku.. Ahhh Durang Yang Pandai Kitani Yang Bodoh..
My Right Eye Still Giving Me A Hard Time.. Kanyat2 Tah Saja Kerajanya And Then When Its Itchy It Is Just Unbearable.. Mana Lagi Watery Heh Esok Esok Tah Membawa Kedia Ke Hospital.. And It Gave Me A Sharp Pain When My Sweat Hit It While Running.. Hence One Of The Reason Why It Hurts.. Didn't Wear My Shades While Jogging A Week Ago Then Biasalah On A Sandy And Dusty Road Especially When You're Running Against The Traffic It Is Inevitable That Fragments Of Sand And Dust Will Enter Your Eye.. This Is The Second It Has Happen.. The First Time Is When I Was Jogging The Hassanal Bolkiah Highway While The Road Is Under Construction.. Fun But Scary Experience..
When For A Fartlek Session Yesterday It Was Fun.. But What Is More Fun Doing Sprint Session With My Sisters Especially Nurul Hahahahahaha I Managed To Push Her Until She Actually Puke Hahahahahaha Thumbs Up For Her.. Only Wani Still Proofs To Be A Hardcore But I Can't Really Push Her Hard Especially With She Having "Jantung Berlubang.." But At Least I Am Lauding Their Effort.. I Just Hope My Mum Want To Join Us.. She Really Needs To Lose A Few Pounds Especially With Her And My Dad Is Going For Pilgrimage This Year Insya Allah.. And More Importantly Her Health..
So Hopefully The Weather Stays Beautiful Like It Is Right Now.. Need To Break A Lot Sweats Today.. Need To Improve My Fitness And Stamina..

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: