Sunday, August 22, 2010

Something For A Thought

Have You Ever Been In A Situation Where You Just Seems To Be Out Of Sort And Wrong In Someone's Eye.. I Know I Have Because Ive Been Catching A Negative Vibe Like When People Just Ignore You Eventhough You're Right In Front Of Them.. They Say Hi And Greets All The People Around You But You've Been Ignored As If You're A Nobody.. Its What I Can Say A Story Of My Life Really Been Having This Kind Of Treatment Since I Cant Remember When.. Take One Situation For An Example.. Whatever You Do.. Either You Laugh Or Just Having A Good Time Somehow Annoys Them For Reasons Ive Got No Idea What.. Sometimes I Do Act Like A Kid When The Situation Fits And I Know Its Kinda Annoying But Im Just Having Fun Just Like Everyone Else But Sadly Enough Everything I Do Annoys Them But When The Others Do Exactly The Same Thing Owh God Its Like Its Okay Its Funny.. Honestly I Do Take That Seriously And Its Insulting Me.. Bear This In Mind.. Im Not A Kid Anymore.. Thanks
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: