Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Ahh So Its Gloomy Today

Feeling Very Sleepy.. Why? Slept At Around A Quarter Pass Three And I Went Back Home Just 10 Minutes Before That.. Man The COD Game Is One Addictive Game The Actual Plan Was Me Going To Upload All The Pics To My Blog But I Just Couldnt Resist It I Knw I Wont Be Able To Stop From Playing And As A Result A Rush Of Blood To My Head.. Biasa Nda Cukup Tido Naik Tia Blood Level Atu.. And Even Now Im Still Thinking About COD.. Just To Share Im In That Mission Where Im Playing As Captain Price Doing A Sniper Mission.. My Goodness The Game Play.. The Visual.. The Storyline Its Just Great.. Im Liking It So Much.. On A Side Note I Just Cant Believe How Unthankful Some People Have Become Lately.. Ur Given Free Food But Still U Complain.. Ur Given These But Not With These In Which U Asked For.. U Whine Its Never Good Enough But Hey Ur Complaining As If It Was Ur Own Blood And Sweat? Come On Man Have Some Dignity.. We Gave You And We Didnt Asked From You Anything In Return.. Ish Ish Ish Okay Enough Whining.. Owh Yeah Dont Gloat On Others Misfortune As Well People Pls.. Remember What You Do To Others Comes Back Tenfold Bad Or Good.. Owh Yesterday We Held A Small Re-Union Of The KFM-ers.. The Old Lepak Gang Not All Are In Attendance Too Bad But The One That Turn Up Lets Say With Heat Up The Cold Rainy Night And To The Other Patron In Taurean Arch Cafe Last Night Sorry About The Noise We Cant Help It.. Its Been Too Long Since The Last Time That We Actually Get Together And Having So Much Fun And Joking Around Like The One Last Night.. And We Dont Even Realise How Quick The Time Flies.. And Just Before That During Lunch Time I Was Out At Le Taj Yay Man Finally! After All This Time Of Craving And Hoping And Cancelling Finally I Went There For Lunch With My Other Crowd.. And A Result Of That I Still Had A Lil Red Mark From Eating Masala.. FYI Although Its Not As Enjoying As It Is By Eating Bare Hand Its Safe To Say Try To Use Fork And Spoon If Ur A P****Y Hahahaahahaha.. Thanks Ash For The Treat And A Happy Birthday To You.. Bah Atu Saja Jantah Panjang2 Menaip Kang Kamu Pikir Nda Membuat Keraja :p Darghhhhh
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: