Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Need Carb

I Need Carb At The Moment My Muscle Are Shouting For It.. Ive Been Feeling This Massive Soreness On My Hamstring, Groin, Chest And Triceps Muscle.. The Chest And Triple Muscle Is Expected Due To Me Doing Some Workout Last Tuesday Eventho It Takes This Long To Heal Up But I Was Trying To Recall My Memory How On Earth My Groin And Hamstring Hurts This Bad.. It Gave Me A Lil Bit Problem With Getting Out Of The Car, Climbing Up The Stairs But I Still Manage To Get Some Jogging Time Yesterday Which I Really Glad About.. Over A Week Being Idle Ahhhh Sonang Hati And Syukur Alhamdulillah My Fitness Was Still There And About.. So With The Weather Looking Bright And Hot I Just Hope Its Stay Like This Well Limbu Sikit Lah Plsssssssss Nda Jua Luan Hangat Patang Karang Jog.. Jogging During The Fasting Month Is Fun And To Be Honest Your Body Feel Lighter That The Usual Day Albeit You Were Starving Since Early Morning.. Just Make Sure You Keep Urself Hydrated Before Imsak That Should Do The Trick And Be Wise And Smart.. If You Feel Like Your Body Cant Cope With It There Is Always Tomorrow Right? Woke Up Considerably Late This Morning.. Didnt Had Much Sleep Time Lately Well Its Expected In The Ramadhan Month But Last Night Was A Different Matter Watched The Liverpool V Manc City Game And My Goodness I Should Just Sleep.. I Feel Sorry For Myself Watching That Game.. The Lads Didnt Do Too Much Justice For Themselves And Look At Where They Stand In Tables A Lowly 17 I Knw Its Only Early Days But Im Actually Starting To Worry Now.. With The Manure Game Coming Up In A Fortnight I Hope The Guys Sort Themselves Quick.. Btw Have You Heard Glee Cast Revelation Of Green Day's 21 Guns? Rugged Yo!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: