Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Last Day Of Syaaban

Office Is Kinda Riuh Right Now With The Attachment Student From MIS Unit Checking Up On The Connection System.. Its Pretty Much In A Relax Mood Today.. Just Done With Clearing Up Some Stuff From My Desk.. Well 3 Years Worth Of Junk Can U Imagine How Messy It Was.. With The New Office Surrounding So Its Kinda A Thrill Working In The Office.. You Just Enjoy The Dust Free Environment Seronok Lah I Tell You.. My Blog Is Lacking A Proper Post These Few Days So Here Goes And This Going To Be A Long One I Suppose.. Ive Been Trying To Recollect All The Things I Do And Places I Go And I Do Have A Few Stuff That I Wanna Share With You Lot Just For Your Reading Pleasure.. So As You All Have Been Informed Muslim In Brunei Tomorrow Thursday 12/08/2010 Marks The First Day Of Ramadhan.. Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku.. Aku Bersyukur Dan Berterima Kasih Kepada Mu Kerana Diriku, Kedua Org Tuaku, Keluargaku, Rakan2ku & All My Blog Reader Berjumpa Lagi Di Bulan Yang Penuh Kerahmatan Ini.. Marilah Kita Semua Memohon Agar Bertemu Kejayaan.. Dan Juga Bermohon Semoga Apa Yang Di idamkan, Di Inginkan Menjadi Kesampaian, Mendapat Ketenangan Hati, For Those Who Seeks Answer May As Well Be Given The Answer The Been Asking & Looking For.. Syukur Dan Terima Kasih Lagi Ya Allah.. One Of The Best Thing About Ramadhan Is Heh None Other Then Aing Gelagah Aka Aing Tebu Campur Lemon.. Yipeeeeee I Just Love It Seriously.. All Activities Will Still Be Resume.. Jogging & Probably Tasek.. Tried Jogging During The Fasting Month Last Year And Honestly It Wasnt As Tough As You Think It Would Be.. None At All In Fact Ur Body Feel Lighter.. Nganya Tasek Sajalah Yang Alum Ku Berapa Berani But Hey I Can Always Gives It A Try No Big Deal.. My Officemates Too Are Willing To Play Badminton During The Fasting Month After Terawikh Lah Tu.. So Yeah My Ramadhan This Year Is Going To Be An Active Want.. But Hey Dont Worry I Wont Go Overboard I Will Still Look After Myself.. Maybe Losing A Few Kilos Along The Way Who Knows I Can Do It And Look Slimmer For Raya.. How About My Life At The Moment..? Alhamdulillah Adalah Perkara Yang Perlu Difikirkan Atu But Its Not Really Affect My Mood At All.. Cuma Lately There A Few Things That Needed To Be Consult.. Like The Past Flame Trying To Walk In Into My Life And Expecting Me To Take Them Back With Open Arms.. Caught In Between.. Its Kinda Amazed Me But I Dont Even Know If Amazed Is The Right Word To Describe It.. Its More Of Catching Me Off Guard Really.. It Is Very Hard For Me And Ive Been Suck In To A Lose-Lose Situation.. Be Selfish And Have It Or Be A Nice Person And Stay Away From It.. Well Whats The Deal With That Really? I Would Love To Go Into Details To Describe What Its All About But Hey Let It Stay Where It Need To Stay.. Which Is In The Dark.. On A Side Note.. Driving To Work These Days Was A Pleasure.. Almost Everyday At Almost At The Same Time And Same Area.. I Caught A Glimpse Of Someone.. After All These Years And I Though Ive Been Over It.. Seeing Her Seems To Take My Breath Away.. Haiyaaaaaaaa..!!!! Susah Susah..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: