Thursday, August 26, 2010

The 3rd Week Of Ramadhan

Waving Goodbye To The 2nd Week Of Ramadhan And Entering The 3rd Week.. Nda Terasa Kan =).. Well We Shouldnt Be Keep On Pondering On How Fast Ramadhan Is Leaving Us But More Importantly We Have To Make Sure That We Use The Chance Given To Us To Upgrade Our Faith.. Insyallah.. Honestly I Woke Up This Morning Feeling Very Unsatisfied.. I Feel Like Im Being Cheated.. Aku Merasakan Yang Hati Dan Fikiran Ku Nda Sehaluan Di Pagi Ani.. I Feel Like Im On The Brink Of Being In A Broken Hearted Situation And Dont Get Me Wrong Rasa Saja But Im Not.. Right I Will Try The Best I Could To Clean It Up And Share With You Guys. Whats Really Is Nagging Me Right Now. Bleh Ku Katakan Pagi Ani Rasanya Aku Kan Mengeluh Sepanjang Hari.. And I Know It Is Not Good But I Gonna Make Today An Exception And I Let All My Santai Way Of Life Had A Day Off Today Nah I Deal With This Feeling Later.. Ani Aku Kan Mendulur Diri Saja Dulu.. To Start It All The Internet Connection Is Being A Big Fat Bitch! Been Trying To Check Out On Sport News, Checking My Email But With The Mood Im Having Right Now Adalah Rasanya Kan Ngumban Monitor Ani Ke Luar Tapi What Good Will It Do To Me.. And To Be Honest I Do Have The Feeling I Will Be Having A Big Problem Posting This Post Later But Hey The Wonders And Beauty Of Modern Technology I Could Just Copy And Paste And Post It Later Bla Bla Bla Laaaaa Deeeee Daaaaa.. Now What Is With The Attitude Of Bruneian Driver Lately.. And In My Own Opinion Its Getting Worse And Worse.. Even In This Holy Month.. Masih Jua Lagi Ramai Yang Nda Kan Mau Bertolak Ansur.. Kemana Hilangnya Sikap Sabar Atu.. Bukan Sepatutnya In This Holy Month We Should Learn To Be Patience.. But No.. Lets All Drive Like An Untrained F1 Driver.. Just Look At Kiarong's Roundabout.. It Is Just Bloody Ridiculous.. Then They Blame The Authorities Pasal Membuat Roundabout.. But Its Just A Simple Roundabout With Simple Rules.. If You Miss The Exit Just Do Another Round Not Stopping In The Middle Of The Roundabout Or Just Cutting Off Other Cars.. Bukan Roundabout Yang Buduh Tapi Kamu Yang Buduh.. Nahhhhhh Gregitan Tah Banar Tu Kediaku Atu Udah.. There Is A Lot Bah Kalau Kan Dicakapkan.. Its Hard To Teach Common Sense To Human.. The Always Think They're Clever Than Everyone Else.. Now One Thing That I Really Really Hate Is When People Comes To You Asking For Opinion But Only To Laugh At Your Opinion And Dismissed It As Stupid.. Then Why Does You Even Bother To Ask? Are You Trying To Tell Us That You're Better Than Us? And To Be Honest I Really Take It As An Insult To My Intelligence.. They Think And They Believe They Are Better Than Us.. That This World Revolves Or Evolves Around Them.. And They Just Love The Sound Of Their Own Voice.. Go Ahead And Look Around They're A Lot Of Them.. You Know Who Is Their True Bestfriends Are? Those Ungrateful Poor Sod.. Who Think Their Live Is A Sad One.. And They Keep On Saying And Telling That They Are Unhappy, Their Lives Is Miserable But In All Honesty Its Their Own Fault Of Not Seeing The Bigger Picture.. Of Not Being Able To Walk Away And Be A Better Person But Just Stuck In That Miserable Time Of Their Life.. Please Take Off That Rose Tinted Glass And Smell The Air.. Nothing Comes Easy In Life And It Never Will.. Mesti Ada Kegembiraan, Kesenangan, Susah, Perih Namanya Hidup.. All This Happiness & Sadness Is A Test Of Faith Dari Allah Subhanallah Taala.. But Like I Said We Are Who We Choose To Be.. Right Or Wrong Its Still Is Our Choice And We Have To Live With It.. Sometimes I Think We Live In This World By Wearing A Mask.. For Every Single Day We Wear Not One But Many Mask To Hide Our Own Feeling.. For What? For Any Reason And The Only Time Where We Allowed Ourself To Be Our Own True Self Is That Moment When Where About To Sleep In The Safety Of Our Own Room.. Where We Reflect Our Life.. What Is Should Or Could Have Been.. If We Mada A Great Decision.. Are We Happy? Why Are We Still Lonely.. Everything Of Anything Is Well Scrutinised.. Iatah The Only Time Where We Are Truly Honest.. Ah Well Enough Mengeluh Wadi.. Yup Udah Tah Ku Mengeluh Lapang Udah Rasa Dalam Dada Ah..
Okay New Paragraph Which Is A Rare Feat Haha Now Lets Talk About What Ive Been Doing For The Past Few Days.. Finally A Consistency With My Running.. After Over Week Of Being Idle Finally On Monday Great Weather And I Went For A Jog.. And I Really Feel Nervous.. Seminggu Labih Nda Berlusir.. Im Quite Sure Memang Drop Ni My Fitness But To My Surprise It Did Not.. I Did Just One Lap Around Lambak Kanan Industrial Area.. Plan To Do It Twice But Im Not Sure Samada Sampat Kah Nda So I Opted For One Saja.. My Running Stride Stay The Same.. And Eventhough My Groing And Hamstring Was Really Sore It Didnt Effect My Pace One Bit.. Tapi Biasalah Bila Sudah Sajuk Balik Badan Atu Timpang And Sakitnya Nauzubillah Keluar Kereta Pun Singkat Rasanya Terpaksa Bertimpuh.. By Then I Was Hoping For A Consistency And The Next Day I Hooked Up With Kimon And Rafidi Whom I Heard From Bro Kuyat Was Quite A Runner Himself.. And Rightly So I Was Nervous But I Was Told He Was Currently Suffering From An Injury So He Wasnt Really 100% Fit Thus They Wont Be Doing Any Blistering Speed.. Yeah Right Selalunya Pun Org Ckp Nda Laju Tau Tau Nah Kepisan Aku Jua Yang Luncit.. Heh Talking About Not Believing In My Own Ability.. So The Three Of Us Started From Our Usual Starting Point Budiman Lane.. As Usual I Chose To Stay Behind Them.. Just Following Their Pace Tho Its Not A Blistering Fast Pace But It Is Also Not My Usual Comfort Pace And It Was A Dream Following Rafidi's Steps.. My Stride Was Good.. My Breathing Was Great And My Concentration Was Even Better Then Before Tau Tau Sampai Bukit Kewangan And Slowly But Surely I Increase My Pace Change My Stride And Step Bounce A Bit Going Uphill Tau Tau I Was Leaving Them Both Behind Hahaha Bangga But I Do Believe They're Just Holding Their Pace Saja Tu Mun Banar2 Kompom Jauh Tinggal Ku Tu.. I Parted Company With Them Di Roundabout Pusat Dakwah.. They're Opted For Going Right And I Knw We Wouldnt Be Reaching Budiman Lane Before Baduk.. Which Was Turning To Be The Right Decision.. And The Guys Only Arrived 5 Mins Later After Baduk.. Then Yesterday I Went For Another Session And This Time Menyampaikan Tah Route Durg Atu.. Again I Feel Really Good My Hamstring Pun Feeling Lose And I Can Afford To Go A Bit Faster.. Was A Having A Real Blast And Owh Owh Owh A Special Mention To Shahiruddin.. Bebanar Jua Bro Tani Berlambai Sesama Sendiri Ah.. Eski Banar Ani Wah Hahahhahahaha.. The Only Sad Patches Yesterday Was Malar Ku Kejumpaan Empty Bottles Of Stout And Tiger Beer.. Sigh! And I Told Myself I Must Reach Budiman Lane In Under 50 Mins.. Over Than That I Consider It To Be A Stupid Timing.. And Yeahh I Did It Albeit 10 Seconds Under 50 Mins But I Did It Yay! Its Just Must Be The Ramadhan Factor.. Cua On Any Normal Day.. No Food Since Subuh Cuatah Di Pajal Berlari Nda Kan Mau Tu.. In Fact The Past Three Days.. My Sungkai Was Consist Of Plain Water.. Air Oren And Bananas And It Fills Me Up Straight Away.. Okay Dont Get Me Wrong I Did Have A Meal Afterwards But I Really Dont Need A Big Meal.. Great Isnt It Just Great =) Owh Btw $4.40 For A Teh Tarik At Empire What Is All That About Kegilaaan Tah Banar!

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: