Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday

Just Got Back From Serasa.. Biasa Lah Routine Inspection.. Kamah Jua Kasut Lehnya.. Anyhow.. Woke Up Early This Morning.. Didnt Go Out Last Night.. Somehow My Body Need Of A Rest.. Mana Kan Tahan Akhir Balik Saja.. Timbul Batuk Lehnya.. Plus Its Wednesday Biasalah Kalau Wednesday Andang Long Haul Ni Belusir.. So Bro Kuyat Karang Ku Msg Kita Bertanyakan Kul Berapa Start Belusir..
Otw To Work This Morning I Saw Two Elderly Guys Belusir.. Morning Jog.. I Was Smiling Looking At Them Not That They Look Funny.. No But I Was Amused With Their Age Atu Of Which In Range Over 60 Masih G Mampu Berlari.. I Wonder If Org Tua Tua Kitani Ani.. Mun Active Makin Kali Naik Life Expectancy Di Brunei Ani.. But I Do Believe Kalau Ada Tampat Saja Jantah Belusir.. Just Walk Around The Park Would Do Lots Of Good For Their Health.. Dari Durg Di Umah Saja Berkurung.. Nda Ja..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: