Saturday, July 11, 2009

Aaaa Its Saturday

A Few Things To Look Forward This Weekend.. First Off Hiking/Trekking From Tasek Lama To Marakucing With The Guys.. So I Hope My Condition Allows Me To Join Them Or Else I'll Be Whinging And Nagging For It.. Then Its The KFM Chatters Gathering Going To Be Held Tomorrow At Muara Beach Frm 9 Am Till 4 Pm I Assume.. So I Gotta Check Out The Guys Whether They're Going Or Not.
Its Raining Right Now Which Like Come To A Shock Coz It Was Bright And Sunny This Morning.. I Hope It Wont last Long Coz Im Seriously In Dire Need Of Exercise.. Its Been Two Weeks God I Have Serious Catching Up To Do With The Guys.. Wish Me Luck..
Just Txted Jirul If He Is Up For Mc-D Lunch Today.. Kinda Craving For Big Mac And Since We're Gonna Start Early Tomorrow For The Jungle Trekking Its Safe To Assume That Our Weekend Routine Of Mc-D Will Be Postpone Till Further Notice (Ahaks Cam Bunyi Org Kan Meeting Saja).. Anyway Thats About It.. Oh Btw To Yana The Matam Yang Nugged.. Sabar Saja Lai.. Sumpahi Ia Org Curi Ur Carbon Lips Ah Biar Juburnya Berbalang And Berbisul Bernanah Apa..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: