Thursday, July 02, 2009

Ini Hari Hari Ampat Maaaa

At Least Im Able To Wake Up Early This Morning.. Still The Cough Is Annoying Me But The Very Least The Fever Is Gone.. My Flu Is Not As Bad As It Was.. But After Work Activities Have To Be On Hold For The Time Being.. I Dont Want This Cough To Turn To Athma And If That Happens Im Gonna Kiss My Fitness Goodbye For Probably A Month..
If U Guys Knw Dpmm Fc Played Last Night Againt Balestier Khal-Whatever And Yeah The Won Again 2-0.. Had Fun With The Guys Last Night But Im Not My Usual Self I Didnt Shout Out-Loud Last Night.. Plus I Hate C Boy Anak Jin.. Org Suruh Jangan Bersigup Bersigup Jua Ya Ishh Membari Banci.. So Shellpish.. Menyampah!
The Office Kinda Sunyi At The Moment.. One Of My OfficeMate Being Told To Go Home And Locked Yourself Up AHahahaha.. Another One Is Happily On Leave.. Isk Isk Isk.. Sungi Idup Cemani Ani Eh..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: